Desktop Fishing is one of the more difficult games to master in our huge fishing game collection. The graphics & game play are pretty good, but actually getting the fish to bite and then reeling them in can prove to be a real challenge. In Desktop Fishing you have 3 minutes to catch as many fish as possible. Cast your line from the shore and then wait for a bite. The bobber should go up and down in the water if a fish is trying to take the bait. You need to set the hook quickly and then reel the fish in if you plan on catching anything before your time runs out.
How to Play:
- Move the fisherman along the shoreline with the left & right arrows
- When you found a spot you want to fish from, press the space bar to cast. The power meter in the lower right will show you how far you care casting.
- Once the bobber hits the water, it will sink into the water.
- If a fish is about to strike, you will see a shadow near the bobber. Press the UP arrow when you think the fish has taken the bait.
- Press the down arrow to reel the fish in.
- You can move your location at any time by using the right / left arrows.
- You have 3 minutes to catch some fish, so be quick.